Every girl wishes to have healthy long hair by using affordable products. Now, you can make your own natural conditioner at home with cheap ingredients. Homemade conditioner recipes are super simple and easy.
Using conditioners is super important as they maintain hair health. It’s recommended to stick with natural ingredients to avoid any damage. You will find most of the ingredients in your kitchen. Also, you won’t take too much time preparing it.
Homemade conditioner smooths and conditions your hair without ruining it. Commercial chemical conditioners contain ingredients that coat hair and scalp with waxy chemicals. Waxy chemicals are not safe for your hair and can ruin it.
Also, commercial products are expensive while homemade conditioners save you loads of money.
There is more than one factor that can damage your hair. Some factors are like climate, chemical conditioner, heat, and environmental pollution. These factors can make your hair unhealthy, dry, dull, or frizzy.
Unlike commercial conditioners, natural homemade conditioners help keep your hair super hydrated. Most of the homemade conditioners are safe for all hair types because they smooth the hair cuticle. Also, they keep your hair manageable. Additionally, eating healthy food and drinking enough water can help grow long and strong hair.
Also, you should apply natural hair masks to your hair at least once a week. Natural hair masks help your hair to have its needs for nutrients and vitamins.
So here are the 6 DIY natural homemade conditioner recipes:
1- Coconut Milk And Rosemary Oil Conditioner
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk.
- 10 Drops of Rosemary Oil.
- 5 Tablespoons of D
Mix the ingredients well together. After shampooing your hair, use the conditioner on damp hair. Leave it in for 5 minutes then rinse it out with water.
- Coconut Milk promotes hair growth and keeps your hair moisturized. Coconut is good for dry or damaged hair as it helps restore its shine. It also treats itchiness and dandruff on the scalp. Moreover, coconut milk helps to detangle your hair and keep it manageable.
- Rosemary Oil stimulates hair growth and prevents premature graying. Also, it can treat dandruff and itchiness on your scalp.
2- Apple Cider Vinegar And Lemon Essential Oil Conditioner
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 10 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil.
- 1 Cup of Distilled Water.
So mix the ingredients well and pour it into a spray bottle. Shampoo your hair and spray the conditioner on damp hair. Shake the bottle before using, leave it for 5 minutes then rinse. You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in vitamins that restore and normalize the PH of your scalp. It also smooths the hair. The vinegar treats dandruff due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also keeps your hair healthy and strong.
- Lemon Essential Oil can improve circulation that helps regrow hair. It’s also great for greasy or oily hair as lemon oil cleanses and balances the PH of the scalp.
3- Homemade Deep Conditioner
- Banana conditions and hydrates your hair. It promotes hair growth, reduces frizz, and prevents split ends. Banana also leaves your hair soft and silky.
- Aloe Vera Juice prevents itchiness and dandruff. It acts as a great conditioner that smooths and moisturizes your hair. Also, aloe vera reduces hair loss and breakage.
- Coconut milk contains nutrients that keep your hair healthy. It moisturizes the hair and stimulates hair growth. It leaves your hair silky and shiny. Also, coconut keeps your hair manageable.
- Olive Oil helps to get rid of split ends and nourishes the hair. The nutrients and fatty acids in olive oil assist in strengthening the hair from root to top. It also softens your hair and reduces frizz.
- Argan Oil (optional) is good for your hair as it moisturizes the scalp. The oil can help you get rid of dandruff. It can also tame frizz and prevent split ends.
- Rosehip Oil (optional) is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that repair damaged hair. It also nourishes dull hair.
4- Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Oil, and Lavender Oil Conditioner
- Shea Butter moisturizes hair and scalp. It reduces breakage and
scalpirritation. Shea butter can soften and repair dry damaged hair. Also, it reduces frizz and protects your hair from factors that can cause damage such as pollution and UV rays.
- Coconut Oil is used as a natural way to grow thicker longer hair. Coconut is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that deep condition scalp and hair.
- Vitamin E Oil has antioxidant properties that reduce free radical damage. It improves hair health and stimulates hair growth. Also, it can bring the shine back to damaged, frizzy, or dull hair.
- Rosemary Oil reduces hair loss due to its antioxidant properties. It also combats free radical damage and promotes hair growth. Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties that can decrease inflammation in the scalp.
- Lavender Oil helps your hair to grow faster. Lavender is a great home remedy for itchy scalp. The oil has also antimicrobial properties that can prevent dandruff. Like rosemary oil, lavender oil can reduce inflammation.
5- Leave-in Conditioner
- 2 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel.
- 5 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- one teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil.
Whisk the ingredients together and pour it into a spray bottle. Use this hair conditioner after shampooing to give you lustrous hair.
- Aloe Vera can nourish your hair and restore its shine. It also boosts healthy hair growth. Aloe Vera has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can prevent scalp infections.
- Tea Tree Oil has antimicrobial properties that can treat dandruff. It moisturizes hair and scalp. Also, tea tree oil can promote hair growth and decrease itchiness.
- Vitamin E Oil acts as a deep moisturizer and promotes hair growth. It prevents breakage and keeps your hair healthy.
6- Egg White, Aloe Vera, And Rose Water Conditioner
- Egg whites contain protein that strengthens and smooths hair cuticle. They can make your hair shine and tame frizz. Egg whites help also to keep your hair strong and prevent split ends.
- Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties that can fight dandruff. It keeps your hair manageable and smoother. Rosewater increases also scalp circulation which promotes hair growth. It acts as a natural gentle astringent that soothes the irritated scalp. Moreover, it keeps your hair smell good.
- Aloe Vera nourishes your hair and scalp. It reduces hair loss and breakage. It can also clear up infections in the scalp due to its powerful properties. Aloe Vera helps you get rid of dandruff.
Test a small hidden patch first before applying the conditioner to make sure that you aren’t allergic to any ingredient of the recipe.